For those of you who do not wish to provide a NJ casino with financial bank details, there is another option. Many of the best and legal New Jersey online casinos offer the chance to purchase a prepaid card. This can be done through the casino or you can purchase credit cards at retail locations (Seven Elleven). When using a casino based card, you will visit the cashier and choose Prepaid card as a payment method.
How to get a prepaid card to deposit on casino site?
If you do not have an online casino pre-paid card yet, you will have to enroll, which takes a few minutes. You will be asked for your date of birth, social security number, and a means to pay for the prepaid card. Once the information is verified, the card can be loaded using debit or credit cards.
Funds that are on a prepaid card can then be added to the casino account and you can begin to play real money games. One of the main benefits of using a card from a casino is that you can also withdraw. With other prepaid cards that are purchased at retail locations, withdrawals are not an option.
In addition to being able to use the casino Prepaid card at the gambling casino site, you can also use the card to withdraw funds at ATM’s. The cards can also be used to make purchases where Discover cards are used.
NJ Online Casinos that Accept Prepaid Cards
Below, we highlight the best NJ online casinos Prepaid cards. These are all completely secure ways to fund and manage casino accounts. Some may have small fees that will be incurred, which will be explained when the purchase is conducted.
- Golden Nugget Casino prepaid card. Daily deposit limit of $2,000, weekly limit of $4,000, and a monthly limit of $10,000.
- Betfair Casino prepaid card. Daily deposit limit of $2,000. VIP members can deposit $10,000. Maximum withdrawal for standard accounts is $25,000 and $100,000 for VIP.
- Caesars Casino prepaid card. Standard account deposit limit of $2,000, $10,000 for VIP. Maximum withdrawal from Caesars casino account is $25,000.
- SugarHouse Casino prepaid card. Deposit limits between $10 and $10,000.
- Pala Casino prepaid card. Daily limit of $2,000 for standard accounts, $10,000 for VIP accounts. ATM withdrawal limit of $500/$1,000. Maximum withdrawal from Pala account is $25,000.